Monday, July 5, 2010

First post!

By Karen

This first blog post is dedicated to my dear friend Anna, who recently started the blog Anna in Wonderland.  While chatting with Anna about her cute new blog, she reminded me of my old blogging days, and encouraged me to start a new one of my own. 

I went back through my old blogs, and was surprised at how nice it was to revisit moments in the past that had been frozen in time and on the web.  Many thoughts, images, and details of moments in life that I may have otherwise forgotten about suddenly came back to me... and came back much more vividly than they would have if I was simply looking at an old photograph or scrap book.

As James and I embark on the next journey of our lives together, I thought that it would be fitting to create a blog together, where we could both could post about whatever we felt like, capture those special moments and memories, and share with our friends. 

Cheers Anna, and thanks for being inspirational as always!

2 comments:

  1. yay! can't wait to read about all your adventures : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good old Xanga days!

    I'm looking forward to your food, fashion and life updates!

    ReplyDelete